• 32/64-channel input• Up to 12 Megapixels resolution recording• Third-party IP cameras supported with ONVIF conformance: Profile S, Profile G, Profile T• Support Ultra 265/H.265/H.264 video formats• 8 SATA HDDs,...
• 32/64-channel input • Up to 12 Megapixels resolution recording • Third-party IP cameras supported with ONVIF conformance: Profile S, Profile G, Profile T • Support Ultra 265/H.265/H.264 video formats • 8 SATA HDDs, Up to 10TB for each HDD • Dewarping support for fisheye cameras • Support N+1 Hot spare • ANR technology to enhance the storage reliability when the network is disconnected • Support cloud upgrade
Any Product types that You want - Simple, Configurable, Bundled and Grouped Products
Downloadable/Digital Products, Virtual Products
Inventory Management with Backordered items
Customer Personalized Products - upload text for embroidery, monogramming, etc.
Create Store-specific attributes on the fly
Advanced Pricing Rules and support for Special Prices
Tax Rates per location, customer group and product type
Detailed Configuration Options in Theme Admin Penl
Key Features Support H.264+/H.264 video compression Support HDTVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS/IP video input Up to 4-ch 960p IP camera input Max. 1200 m for 720p HDTVI signal Compression and Recording H.264 + video...
Key Advantages ImagePerfect™ firmware supports 24×7 surveillance-optimized workloads tunedto record ~90% of the time and play back video footage the remaining 10%, andsupports more cameras recording at higher resolutions than...